We take your privacy very seriously at The Boyd Law Group, PLLC-please read our privacy statement concerning any information we may collect about you.
The Information You Submit to The Boyd Law Group, PLLC
- For demographic profiling. BLG may use your personally identifiable information to assess the demographics (e.g. the size, location,and business needs) of its audience.
- To personalize the Site. BLG may use your registration information in order to personalize your experience with the Site by displaying or otherwise providing content BLG believes might interest you based on your information. This should make the Site more practical and useful for you.
- To provide you account related information specific to your relationship with BLG should you become an BLG client.
The Boyd Law Group, PLLC’s Use of “Cookies”
Cookies are pieces of information that a web site transfers to an individual’s hard drive for record-keeping purposes. Cookies allow BLG to recognize you and information about you that aids in our ability to meet your business needs when you reenter the Site. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies. Typically, however, you may configure your browser to refuse all cookies or notify you when a cookie is being sent.
- To estimate the size of our audience. Each browser accessing the Site is given a unique cookie which is then used to determine the size of our audience and the extent of repeat usage.
- To track visitor trends and patterns. We use the information provided by cookies to improve, update and revise the features offered by BLG. This, we believe, will provide our visitors with more useful content and services.
Sharing of Personal Information
BLG does not share your collected information with third parties.
Although no system can be made totally invulnerable to unauthorized access, BLG uses industry standard procedures to store information, storing information on secure computers located in locked data centers.
Please do not communicate with us using your employer’s computer. If you e-mail The Boyd Law Group, PLLC please remember that any such communication may not be secure, depending on computer technology and network issues. Sending our firm an e-mail message or other inquiry does not make you a client of The Boyd Law Group, PLLC.
The Site is intended only for use by adults and, in light of the business-oriented content of the Site, it is not foreseen that this Site will be used or accessed by children. BLG shall not seek to obtain, store, distribute or use any information regarding children.
Questions or Comments